LIMITED WARRANTY- RASPBERRY PI Orginal Product
Who is a “Customer” for purposes of this limited warranty?
If you have purchased a Raspberry pi directly from Microchip Solution, you are considered a “Customer” for purposes of coverage under this limited warranty.
Limited warranty: Microchip Solution warrants that the Raspberry pi will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period mention in the Invoice from the date of purchase. In the event of a defect covered by this limited warranty, Microchip Solution will, at its option and free of charge to Customer, repair, replace or refund the purchase price paid.
MICROCHIP SOLUTION MAKES NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN, AND ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE SHALL ONLY BE IN EFFECT DURING WARRANTY PERIOD PROVIDED HEREUNDER. MICROCHIP SOLUTION’S LIABILITY ON ANY WARRANTY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL PURCHASE PRICE PAID. MICROCHIP SOLUTION SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, REVENUES, SALES, BUSINESS, GOODWILL OR USE.
What does this limited warranty NOT cover?
Microchip Solution has no obligation to repair, replace, or provide refunds in the following instances:
- If the alleged defect arises because Customer has used defect/wrong power supply or giving higher voltage to Raspberry Pi including GPIO pin
- If the alleged defect arises because Customer has altered or repaired the Raspberry pi without the prior written consent or authorization of Microchip Solution
- If Customer erased / Damaged to Serial No
- If Customer did not follow any applicable instructions for proper storage, usage, or maintenance of the Raspberry pi
- If Customer has failed to notify Microchip Solution of any defect where the defect should have been reasonably apparent on inspection
- If Customer fails to notify Microchip Solution of the defect within Warranty period
This limited Warranty does not cover the cost of Delivery the defective Raspberry pi to Microchip Solution for repair, or the cost of shipping the repaired or replacement Raspberry pi to you.
How do Customers receive warranty service?
Please call Microchip Solution customer service representative for details on how to raise an issue in relation to your Raspberry pi.
- Hand over the Raspberry Pi to our office along with original invoice
- Investigate by our technical staff
- Send back to manufacture for repair or replace.
- Receive back to our store.
- We will inform you to collect the product